Technology Sales/Marketing Team Member
Posted On: May 22 2013
Smithville, an established and trusted local provider of Internet, Voice and IPTV services seeks an outstanding sales talent to complete our Neighborhood Sales Team. Smithville services are delivered over the state’s most robust fiber optic network; and our people are second to none. The right candidate will find it exhilarating to exceed our customers’ expectations with phenomenal entertainment products and a level of service unmatched by our competitors. We’re passionate about technology and all it can do – and desire a vibrant communicator to share our passion with customers on a one-on-one basis. If you believe the person we seek is you, read the requirements below and contact us or apply online today.
• Responsible for visiting current and potential customers in designated territories and presenting TV, high-speed Internet, and phone services; with a goal of increasing product penetration in said areas.
• Communicate and develop rapport with customers. Evaluate customers’ existing and potential product needs and make recommendations.
• Meet and exceed sales goals – both those established by the company and by self
• Develop a strong knowledge of products/services in order to successfully show the person behind every door you knock on why they will prefer our products.
• Includes processing orders, scheduling installations, attending sales meetings and ongoing training sessions.
• Successful direct sales or other customer contact experience is preferred.
• Professional appearance and reliable transportation are a must.
• Proficient computer skills, excellent attendance, and a good driving record are required.
• Available to work a Part Time schedule of late afternoons, evenings and/or weekend hours.
• Excellent hourly wage, plus commission.
Review of employment applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Smithville Communications, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Drug-Free workplace employer.